The 13 different holiday specials are airing on public radio, streamed at BearManor Radio.com, and podcasts on demand at Waterlogg.com and other websites.
On January 9, 1983, Terry Salomonson began hosting Audio Classics, in St. Louis. Terry is the owner of Audio Classics Archive, a collection of old time radio shows. Terry became good friends with Lone Ranger writer Fran Striker Jr. and gained access to many of the transcriptions, scripts and other materials from the programs produced by WXYZ in Detroit.
|The Green Hornet: |
A History of Radio,
Comics and Television.
In May of 2014, Terry Salomonson approached radio producer, actor, director, writer, and BearManor Radio Network Program Director Joe Bevilacqua (Joe Bev) and asked him to produce a new series of hour long Audio Classics Archive shows.
The Audio Classics Archive "Christmas & New Year Special" is just one of 13 different "Joe Bev" holiday specials, which are airing on public radio, streamed at BearManor Radio, and podcast on demand at Waterlogg.com and other websites.
Archive with Terry Salomonson
"Christmas & New Year Special"
Jump Jump And The Ice Queen: "A Tour Of Santa's Workshop", originally syndicated November 30, 1948.
Lum and Abner: "Lum and Abner's Christmas Story", originally aired on CBS December, 23, 1938.
The Jell-O Show Starring Jack Benny: "Goodbye, 1941" originally aired on NBC December 28, 1941.
Plus, the amazing Fred Frees as Professor Ludwig Von Watchamacallit continues opening "The 12 BearManor Presents of Christmas" early.
GET SOME WATERLOGG AUDIO:
© 2014 by Joe Bevilacqua, Waterlogg Productions
GET FRED'S STUFF:
AFFIRMATIONS FOR CATS: RINGTONES, TEXT MESSAGES & FURRY VOICEMAIL SOUND BYTES, VOLUME 1 from Fred Frees
The Audio Classics Archive "Christmas & New Year Special" can be heard at all podcast websites, including: http://tunein.com/
All 15 Joe Bev hours can be heard podcast on demand for free at www.waterlogg.com.
Joe Bev Christmas Specials include:
1. Cartoon Carnival: The Cartoon Carnival Christmas Party
2. The Joe Bev Experience: "Christmas Special"
3. The Jazz-O-Rama Hour: "A Jazz-O-Rama Christmas"
4. The J-OTR Show: "The Christmas That Almost Never Was" & "Holmes Creepy Christmas"
5. Fred Frees Favorites: An Audio Book Sampler: "A Rockabilly Christmas", "The Christmas I Saved Macy's", "The Gift of the Magi"
6. Audio Classics Archive with Terry Salomonson: "A Tour Of Santa's Workshop", "Lum and Abner's Christmas Story" and "Goodbye, 1941" with Jack Benny.
7. The Lost OTR Show: "The Big Show" with Tallulah Bankhead.
8. What's Cookin'? with Chef Steve Mendoza: How to Cook a Turkey
9. Aroma Thyme Radio with Chef Marcus Guilliano: Healthy Christmas and New Year
10. The Comedy-O-Rama Hour New Years Special: Camp Waterlogg: "A Year in Review"
11. The Jazz-O-Rama Hour: A Jazz-O-Rama New Year
12. The Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention Celebrity Interviews: James Darren and Robert Colbert from "Time Tunnel"
13. The Joe Bev Holiday Treat
12 of the specials will be streamed for free over The BearManor Radio Network at: bearmanormedia.com.
Joe Bevilacqua Christmas Programming is available to all public radio stations via The Public Radio Exchange at: http://www.prx.org/series/22441-joe-bevilacqua-christmas-programming.
Public radio stations running Joe Bev's Specials include:
The Joe Bev Holiday Treat: WAMU
A Jazz-O-Rama Christmas Special: WVAS
A Jazz-O-Rama New Year: WVAS
A full announcement of each show will be be released one per day until December 25.
ALSO HEARD ON: WGTD, Wisconsin Public Radio, Sound Stages Radio, WHRO-Norfolk, VA, The 1920s Radio Network, Toon Radio, Pawling Public Radio, Radio New Zealand, Prairie Public, Moab Public Radio, KAZU, WNMU-FM, KREV, WMMT, KAWC, Red River Radio Network, Marfa Public Radio, KCUR, WEZU, WSNC, Troy Public Radio, WCMU Public Radio, WRPI, KUAT, KUHF, KVMR, WRFA, KSVR Studios: Skagit Valley Radio, WHRV, KVMR, WUCF, WFIU, KRPS, KUT, WLRN, WTIP, WNCU, KEOS, KRUA, New Hampshire Public Radio, KGOU, Delta College Public Radio, WPSU, Northeast Indiana Public Radio, KMXT, KUFM - Montana Public Radio, WEFT, Northern Community Radio - KAXE & KBXE, WRVO, WYSO, WMPG, WGUC, KRPS, WEKU, Oregon Public Broadcasting, WXXI, Yellowstone Public Radio, Robin Hood Radio/ WHDD AM 1020/FM 91.9-WLHV FM 88.1 /WGHQ AM 920, WHRV, WVAS, WDCB, WMUK, KCCK, WAMC, Here and Now, WGBH, KWIT, KDUR, WGUC, WJFF, WILL, WNPR, WCAI/WNAN, KTNA, WKSU, WKMS, AMU, KSTX (KPAC), KERA, WFCR, WUAL, KZYX, KCPW, Stan, Delmarva Public Radio, KRCB, WKNO, KSJD, KFSR, KUHF, KQED, Spokane Public Radio, WUIS, WEKU, WEPS, WNCU, WPSU, KUOW, KUHB, KTXK, Raven Radio, WQUB, WCOM, WMUB, KGLT, KDNK, KMXT, KSFR, WVPE, South Dakota Public Broadcasting - Radio, KSUT, KUVO, KDLG, KVNF, KUHB, Yellowstone Public Radio, WERU, KSRQ, WKSU, KRCB, GAUF, WUSM, WDNA, KUGS, WGCU, KFAI, WUTS, East Village Radio, KAOS, KBBI.