The 13 different holiday specials are airing on public radio, streamed at BearManor Radio, and podcasts on demand at www.Waterlogg.com and other websites.
Bevilacqua is calling it "The 13 Days of Christmas".
"I just couldn't stop at 12 specials," admits the workaholic, who is currently recovering from prostate cancer.
The "Baker's Dozen" begins with The Cartoon Carnival Christmas Party. (See details below.)
The Cartoon Carnival podcast can be heard for free on iTunes, Stitcher and other websites, including
All 15 Joe Bev hours can be heard podcast on demand for free at http://www.waterlogg.com.
12 of the specials will be streamed for free over The BearManor Radio Network at: http://www.bearmanormedia.com/
Joe Bevilacqua Christmas Programming is available to all public radio stations via The Public Radio Exchange at: http://www.prx.org/series/22441-joe-bevilacqua-christmas-programming.
Joe Bev's specials include:
The Joe Bev Holiday Treat: WAMU
A Jazz-O-Rama Christmas Special: WVAS
A Jazz-O-Rama New Year: WVAS
The Cartoon Carnival Christmas Party
An hour of holiday joy, hosted by Joe Bev's early childhood versions of Willoughby and the Professor, presenting rare and classic holiday themed cartoon audio and music including Stan Freberg, Daws Butler, Marian Richmond in "Sleepy Santa," "The Christmas That Almost Never Was," and "Christmas Dragnet," plus music from "A Charlie Brown Christmas" by Vince Guaraldi, "The Chipmunk Song," Burl Ives sings "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas," Thurl Ravenscroft sings "You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch," and Sammy Davis Jr. sings "It's Christmas Time All Over the World."
2. The Joe Bev Experience: "Christmas Special"
3. The Jazz-O-Rama Hour: "A Jazz-O-Rama Christmas"
4. The J-OTR Show: "The Christmas That Almost Never Was" & "Holmes Creepy Christmas"
5. Fred Frees Favorites: An Audio Book Sampler: "A Rockabilly Christmas", "The Christmas I Saved Macy's", "The Gift of the Magi"
6. Audio Classics Archive with Terry Salmonson: "A Tour Of Santa's Workshop", "Lum and Abner's Christmas Story" and "Goodbye, 1941" with Jack Benny.
7. The Lost OTR Show: "The Big Show" with Tallulah Bankhead.
8. What's Cookin'? with Chef Steve Mendoza: How to Cook a Turkey
9. Aroma Thyme Radio with Chef Marcus Guilliano: Healthy Christmas and New Year
10. The Comedy-O-Rama Hour New Years Special: Camp Waterlogg: "A Year in Review"
11. The Jazz-O-Rama Hour: A Jazz-O-Rama New Year
12. The Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Convention Celebrity Interviews: James Darren and Robert Colbert from "Time Tunnel"
13. The Joe Bev Holiday Treat
More at http://www.joebev.com, http://www.dawsbutler.com, and http://www.comedyorama.com.
ALSO HEARD ON: WGTD, Wisconsin Public Radio, Sound Stages Radio, WHRO-Norfolk, VA, The 1920s Radio Network, Toon Radio, Pawling Public Radio, Radio New Zealand, Prairie Public, Moab Public Radio, KAZU, WNMU-FM, KREV, WMMT, KAWC, Red River Radio Network, Marfa Public Radio, KCUR, WEZU, WSNC, Troy Public Radio, WCMU Public Radio, WRPI, KUAT, KUHF, KVMR, WRFA, KSVR Studios: Skagit Valley Radio, WHRV, KVMR, WUCF, WFIU, KRPS, KUT, WLRN, WTIP, WNCU, KEOS, KRUA, New Hampshire Public Radio, KGOU, Delta College Public Radio, WPSU, Northeast Indiana Public Radio, KMXT, KUFM - Montana Public Radio, WEFT, Northern Community Radio - KAXE & KBXE, WRVO, WYSO, WMPG, WGUC, KRPS, WEKU, Oregon Public Broadcasting, WXXI, Yellowstone Public Radio, Robin Hood Radio/ WHDD AM 1020/FM 91.9-WLHV FM 88.1 /WGHQ AM 920, WHRV, WVAS, WDCB, WMUK, KCCK, WAMC, Here and Now, WGBH, KWIT, KDUR, WGUC, WJFF, WILL, WNPR, WCAI/WNAN, KTNA, WKSU, WKMS, AMU, KSTX (KPAC), KERA, WFCR, WUAL, KZYX, KCPW, Stan, Delmarva Public Radio, KRCB, WKNO, KSJD, KFSR, KUHF, KQED, Spokane Public Radio, WUIS, WEKU, WEPS, WNCU, WPSU, KUOW, KUHB, KTXK, Raven Radio, WQUB, WCOM, WMUB, KGLT, KDNK, KMXT, KSFR, WVPE, South Dakota Public Broadcasting - Radio, KSUT, KUVO, KDLG, KVNF, KUHB, Yellowstone Public Radio, WERU, KSRQ, WKSU, KRCB, GAUF, WUSM, WDNA, KUGS, WGCU, KFAI, WUTS, East Village Radio, KAOS, KBBI.