Monday, February 6, 2012

NEW REVIEW- Ancient Rising: The 3D Audiobook Experience


Buy it on AMAZON

Ancient Rising:
The 3D Audiobook Experience 




"I really, really like the additional sound effects in the background. It's the first time I've encountered an audiobook which utilized this kind of creative license. If I am to make an analogy of this technique to cinematography, I would say that this is 3D technique in audiobook as 3D is to movies. And it brought a richness to the audiobook listening experience which I never had in other plain or '2D' audiobooks I'd listened to thus far. It really is wonderful listening to this audiobook. I enjoyed the 3D audiobook experience and wish the author and narrator would produce the rest of the books in the series."
Cherry Mischievous, www.cherrymischievous.com
Buy it on AMAZON 


Buy it on AMAZON










The Joe Bev Experience


Thanks for listening!

Joe Bev.

Joe Bevilacqua is a veteran award-winning actor, writer, author and producer. His audio is available at Amazon, iTunes, and Audible for Kindle, Blackberry, Android, iPhone, iPod or iPad download, or CD purchase or rental. Find out more!

1 comment:

GET THE WATERLOGG PRODUCTION APP and listen to all the PODCASTS in on place!

Waterlogg Podcasts
Powered by Conduit Mobile