Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Art of Audio #3 "What did she say?"

The Joe Bev Experience


The Art of Audio #3


It's been said that a boss is only as good as his employees. It has also been said that a man is only as good as the woman standing next to him. In my case both are true.

"My Garden" by Lorie Kellogg.
Listen to Lorie as spinach!

 




"Box Lady Water 01" by Lorie Kellogg.
Listen to my NPR story of how Lorie and I met!




She's Lorie Kellogg -- Super Genius! (in Wile E. Coyote's voice.)

Wile  E, I mean Lorie, is also my wife.

... and my business partner and... and...




One of the many Lorie Kellogg covers.
Listen to Lorie as Ronald Colman!






Whew! I'm tired just think about all the things Lorie does and has done for me. She's the reason Waterlogg Productions is a success.

I bet Lorie can do something for you too! Whatever it is. I call her "The Jerry Rigger". Giver a pile of anything and she make good use of it.






 

Lorie and I performing at the Shadowland
Theatre in Evenville, NY.
Listen to our parody of Wolman Jack
and the B-52s!

But don't take my word for it. Here is an independent testimonial:
"If there was an award for best husband and wife narrating team, I think the clear winners would be Joe Bevilacqua and Lorie Kellogg. Come to think of it, why isn’t there an award for best husband and wife narrating team? Somebody needs to
look into that. Anyway, individually, Joe an Lorie are both extremely talented voice artists. They can both do lots of entertaining voices, not just characterizations but whole personalities, and they both have a fine flair for drama, satire, and comedy. Put them together and, well, need I say more? If you haven’t heard these two at work, you’re missing out on something special."



Check out Lorie's website and see if you don't agree.
A Lorie & Joe Team Effort!
Listen to us as Jimmy Durante
and Walter Matthau
!



Lorie's not my only inspiration. Find out two others when you tune in next time...


Best to you all,
Joe Bev.



 Joe Bevilacqua is a veteran award-winning actor, writer, author and producer. His audio is available at Amazon, iTunes, and Audible for Kindle, Blackberry, Android, iPhone, iPod or iPad download, or CD purchase or rental. Find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GET THE WATERLOGG PRODUCTION APP and listen to all the PODCASTS in on place!

Waterlogg Podcasts
Powered by Conduit Mobile