Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Review for Son of Harpo Speaks! A Family Portrait


BUY HERE ON AMAZON
Another great review!

Son of Harpo Speaks!
A Family Portrait

Written & Narrated By Bill Marx
Produced by Joe Bevilacqua


"A pleasant surprise"
 "I have long been a fan of Harpo Marx, having read Harpo Speaks, so I was naturally curious as to the point of view of his son. I bought the book on a lark, hoping that it would be, if not at least interesting, then perhaps it would have some funny family stories. To my delight, the book was insightful, fun and yes, interesting. Bill Marx has a good speaking voice and the stories are presented in a way that make you feel as if you are sitting on the couch in his home, sipping a warm beverage and speaking to him in person. I enjoyed it and am very happy that I have this in my collection. I will recommend this to friends and know that they will enjoy it as much as I have."  
- J.A., Audible listener, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, 01-06-12


OTHER GREAT AUDIO BOOKS FEATURING BILL MARX:





Watch Harpo in Action...


Harpo Marx & Milton Berle 1959 Kraft Music Hall



No comments:

Post a Comment

GET THE WATERLOGG PRODUCTION APP and listen to all the PODCASTS in on place!

Waterlogg Podcasts
Powered by Conduit Mobile